Friday 9 December 2016

1770 and beyond !

I have nothing but good things to say about this beautiful beach paradise, waking up here every day is a absolute treat. The people, surf, beach and weather make this easily my favorite stop thus far. Day 1, I went on a tour to a kangaroo rescue, the couple that own the property rescue injured roos and nurse them back to health. The small entrance fee is for the cost of taking care of these majestic creatures. Day 2, I got into a great hostel......Cool Bananas and signed up for surf lessons. it wasn't long until I was standing and surfing on my own! I would like to take all the credit for my early success but the instructors at Gnarly Tours are great in all honesty.



Feeling comfortable being uncomfortable. Is a strange feeling when you start feeling at home in the unknown. The anxiety you feel getting onto a bus with no accommodation reservation is something you should experience in your life, for some people this comes very easily and others, like myself, it does not. But I like it and I really am enjoying every minute of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment