Wednesday 21 December 2016

Dec 22 Insight in Cairns

As the eve of Christmas draws closer and closer I cant help think about what it means to be away from home for a second consecutive year. This time last year I was in Tulum Mexico for Christmas and Flores Guatemala to ring in the New Year this year I will be in Cairns for both. Last year was my first tine away from the family on xmas and although I miss them all the time while away the bond you create with other adventurers/trail blazers becomes surprisingly tight very quickly. Although I leave my country by myself your never alone on the trail, road warriors are always willing to extend the hand and show you the way. As it happened before and is again I'm starting to wear my self out, there is always something going on in these hostels i.e. people just arriving, peoples going away, birthday and the list goes on for a country mile. I'm not complaining, I love it just putting it out there for myself to read. Better discipline and patience would go a long way on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment