Thursday 1 December 2016

Brisbane Dec. 1 2016

Dec 2 in Australia
9:53 A.M          It doesn't take long to realise that the 24 hr of grueling air line travel is 100% worth every minute, the moment I stepped out of Brisbane's airport I could tell I had landed in paradise. The first couple days have been very relaxed and enjoyable for me here, catching up with family I haven't seen in years and ones just born ! Todays the day I make the big move to the Hostel and start the journey as it were on my own. The feeling of uncertainty and fear of the unknown wash over me like a bad cologne. Although I have been in this situation before under very different and I would even dare to say more strenuous circumstances I cannot help the feeling, it is what it is. Will I find work? Did I bring enough money? Am I cut out for this sort of thing? and to many what IF's than I care to go threw.  I am very much a creature of habit and backpacking this way is anything but habitual, at least for now. "Every little thing is going to be alright" - Bob Marley



Dec. 2.  8:46 A.M

Brew ! hole in the wall but very good
Stayed my first night in Base x hostel, there's a good little pub  attached to with very nice food. Next door there is a travel agency called Happy Travels it helps back packers with getting work and what not. Last night some fellas and I went to a very cool little place

called Brew the food there was awesome and so was the atmosphere  I have to say the quality of food in Brisbane has been the best that I have had anywhere in my travels. The city its self is gorgeous very modern architecture combined with the beautiful weather makes Brisbane a easy stay. I will be the first to admit that its been a lazy stay on account that I cannot wait to get on the coast and enjoy some sun and games. 


Me, South Bank Brisbane !

Next stop Sunshine Coast and  Noosa

No comments:

Post a Comment